Tuesday, June 13, 2006


With only four weeks to go now till we'll be in Finland, I don't think I'll be posting much more until we return.
As I was given a Travel Journal from my dad last Christmas, I'm going to keep a detailed record of each day of our trip, and when we get back to Scotland, I'll transfer all of the information, photos and other things we collect along the way to the blog. This will in effect be the major part of the whole blog.
I expect we'll have photos of Porvoo in Finland, and Stockholm to show off, like those shown.
Porvoo.


Stockholm in the evening.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a a map of asia site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger cj. said...

Hi, Great blog! I intend to visit again. The photos are good too. Have a great trip to Finland!

Cj.

Visit my blog if you get the chance: www.digital-fun.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home